Welcome to Westside Veterinary Clinic!
Your Jefferson City Area Veterinarian
Please call us at 573-893-7707
Westside Veterinary Clinic, Your other family doctor
Pet Emergency? Read no further and call us right away!
COVID-19 State of Emergency Information
At Westside Veterinary Clinic we know your pet’s health is even more important to you in times of uncertainty. That being said, and in light of the state of emergency declared by the President, we want to assure you that we are going to provide veterinary care for our patients during this time.
- During the stay at home time for Cole County-- We are still open, but are rescheduling / scheduling yearly preventative care exams and vaccines for AFTER April 12th. We are still seeing puppy boosters (needed to build immunity against disease), medical progress exams, urgent/ emergency appointments, selling food and medications, and have a doctor available. Please CALL AHEAD for appointments and products.
- During our regular business hours, our clinic is open, but our lobby is closed.
- Keeping the health of our staff and clients in mind, we are providing curbside service only.
- Call when you arrive for your pet's appointment, we'll get your pet from the grass or car, the doctor will perform the exam and call to discuss the findings and any recommendations, pay over the phone, and we'll bring everything back out to you!!
- Call for refills of meds/foods, pay over the phone, call when you arrive and we bring your purchase to the car!!
- If you do not want to leave your house, please visit our online store at Westsidevetjc.com and click on the Home Delivery icon. (See it below)
- We would ask you that if you are not feeling well or are showing any signs- such as fever, cough, and/or body aches- to reschedule your pet’s visit for at least 2 weeks later.
- IF you are ill, and feel your pet is in an emergency situation, please call us and we can arrange a more specialized evaluation in light of the circumstances.
- We will continue to monitor the situation and will keep you updated on any changes.
Thank you for your patience and understanding at this critical time while we are all under the state of emergency for the COVID-19 pandemic.
Westside Veterinary Clinic was opened in 1985. Over the years we have increased our capability in serving the local area's veterinary needs with the addition of Dr.Linda Patton in 1991, Dr.Jill Brady in 2009, Dr. and Steve Jacobek in 2012.
The clinic's mission is to enrich the lives of pets and their people by providing quality, compassionate veterinary care throughout all of the pet's life stages. Good pet health requires the partnership of the pet owner and the veterinary professional. We feel that caring for and educating the pet owner is essential in improving and maintaining pet
We provide full service veterinary care for dogs, cats, birds, and a variety of pocket pets. Our services include soft tissue and orthopedic surgery, dentistry, high-quality medicine, acupuncture, and emergency care. Our facility is well equipped with in-house CBC/Chemistry analyzer, and digital radiology (including digital dental radiology). We also offer day and extended boarding; your dogs can be comfortable in our heated/air conditioned indoor-outdoor runs.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve our clients and strive to be honest, courteous, and respectful in all interactions. Furthermore, we aim to perform appointments and services in a timely manner, without compromising the level of care needed by the pets entrusted to us. Please contact us with any questions and concerns!
Westside Veterinary Clinic
4736 Country Club Drive
Jefferson City, MO 65109
Westside News and Pets!
On the second Wednesday of the month we will be seeing ONLY cats that day! This allows us to have a slower, calmer atmosphere with music, feline-pleasing pheromones, and no/ or few loud noises or dogs!! Call 573-893-7707 to schedule your feline-friendly appointment today!
We're excited about the new product (to the U.S.) Proheart 12! Now we can help you protect your dog from heartworms for 12 months with 1 injection! Call today to set up your appointment and for more information!